All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to extract the molecular genes leading to craziness! Geniuses are the ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world and boldly go where no one has gone before.
- Author BiographyPatrick Corsi is an international consultant in designing breakthrough futures based in Brussels, Belgium, and an Associate Practitioner in intensive innovation at the Centre de Gestion Scientifique at Mines ParisTech in France. Previously, he had an extensive career with IBM Corp., IBM France, THOMSON-CSF, the European Commission as well as a successful start-up experience in artificial intelligence. Dominique Morin has worked across private, public as well as semi-public organizations. Throughout his career, he could observe a wide spectrum of mismanagement practices, mostly in the IT domain, while acutely observing Apple s history. Recently, as a senior engineer in aeronautics for Safran Group in Paris, France, he was involved in critical software development and certification, and airworthiness.
- Author(s)Dominique Morin,Patrick Corsi
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.