All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionPresents theoretical results relevant to Edgeworth and saddlepoint expansions to densities and distribution functions. This book provides examples of their application in simple and complicated settings, along with numerical, as well as asymptotic, assessments of their accuracy.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Kolassa is Assistant Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Rochester.
- Author(s)John E. Kolassa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 88
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight337 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.