CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to seek first the kingdom in all aspects of our lives? In this guide, John Stott amazes and challenges us by the greatest sermon ever preached. There are twelve studies for individuals or groups.
- Author BiographyJohn Stott is known throughout the world as a Bible teacher and evangelist. For many years he was Rector of All Souls, Langham Place, a church in central London. He was a founder and leader of the Lausanne Movement, founded the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity and also Langham Partnership International which supports and equips Christian leaders in Majority World churches. He was also widely known as an author. A keen birdwatcher, he spotted 2,500 of the world's 9,000 bird species. He died in July 2011 at the age of 90.
- Author(s)John R. W. Stott
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.