All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoad balancing distributes traffic efficiently among network servers so that no individual server is overburdened. This guide to the concepts and terminology of load balancing offers practical guidance for planning and implementing the technology in most environments.
- Author BiographyTony Bourke is a private consultant specializing in Unix administration, networking, and load balancing. He has held positions at SiteSmith, GlobalCenter, and Digex. Tony has designed and implemented SLB and Unix architectures for many high-profile and high-traffic web sites. He has published articles in Sys Admin Magazine, Hostingtech Magazine, and Network World. He is one of the leading authorities on the topic of server load balancing and frequently speaks at conferences around the country. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Tony Bourke
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/08/2001
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £37.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.