All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough overview of the strategies available for value creation through service business development.
- Author BiographyThomas Fischer has been a research associate at the Institute of Technology Management at the University of St Gallen. His research interests lie in service business development, service innovation and the internationalization of the value chain in manufacturing companies. He completed his Ph.D. in 2010. Heiko Gebauer is Associate Professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology (Eawag) and at the Institute of Technology Management at the University of St Gallen. His research focuses on service and innovation management in infrastructure sectors, service business development in manufacturing companies and value creation in public transit services. He is also an adjunct professor at the Service Research Center at the Karlstad University in Sweden. Elgar Fleisch is Professor of Technology Management and Director of the Institute of Technology Management at the University of St Gallen. He is also Professor of Information Management at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ). His research focuses on the economic impacts and infrastructures of ubiquitous computing. He is co-chair of research of Auto-ID Labs, co-founder of several university spin-offs and serves as a member of multiple management boards and academic steering committees.
- Author(s)Elgar Fleisch,Heiko Gebauer,Thomas Fischer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 b/w illus. 41 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £35.99Trending at £36.26
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.