All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first accessible introduction to the principles and applications of Service-Dominant Logic, written by the world-leading authors of this perspective.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Lusch is the James and Pamela Muzzy Chair in Entrepreneurship at the Eller College of Management, University of Arizona. He is past editor of the Journal of Marketing and Chairperson of the American Marketing Association. Professor Lusch's research focuses on marketing strategy and theory with a major focus on the service-dominant logic of marketing. He is the recipient of many awards including the 2013 AMA/Irwin Distinguished Marketing Educator Award. Stephen L. Vargo is a Shidler Distinguished Professor and Professor of Marketing at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. Prior to entering academia, Professor Vargo had a career in entrepreneurial business and consulted with many corporations and governmental agencies. Professor Vargo's primary areas of research are marketing theory and thought, and consumers' evaluative reference scales. He has been awarded honorary professorships and has held visiting positions at many leading universities worldwide and is the recipient of major awards for his contributions to marketing theory and thought.
- Author(s)Robert F. Lusch,Stephen L. Vargo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.