All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionService Evangelism has been used by thousands of pastors and lay leaders throughout the United States and Canada to advance a style of evangelism that combines the social and personal dimensions of the gospel.
- Author BiographyRichard Stoll Armstrong is the Ralph B. and Helen S. Ashenfelter Professor Emeritus of Ministry and Evangelism at Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey. Immediately prior to joining the Princeton faculty, Armstrong served as Pastor of Second Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is the author of several books.
- Author(s)Richard Stoll Armstrong,William Armstrong
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 black & white illustration
- Weight266 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.