All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last three decades have seen a dramatic increase in the attention businesses devote to their quality of service. This title presents an overview and analysis of the field and its research, including its growth, various trends, and debates.
- Author BiographySusan S. White is a Research Scientist with the Washington, D.C. office of Personnel Decisions Research Institutes, Inc. She received her M. A. (1998) and Ph.D. (2000) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Maryland, and her B.A. in Psychology and Mathematical Economic Analysis from Rice University in 1994. Dr. White's current work focuses primarily on the design and implementation of human resources systems in organizations, including selection, performance management, and training programs. She has worked extensively also in the area of service climate and service quality and has published her work on these topics in the Journal of Applied Psychology, and the Journal of Service Research.
- Author(s)Benjamin Schneider,Susan Schoenberger White
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleFoundations for Organizational Science Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.