Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn this authoritative handbook, a former Assistant Secretary of Defense lays out the infrastructural, administrative, and health care challenges facing the Veterans Administration, policymakers, and our veterans themselves.
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Korb, is Senior Fellow for Defense Information at the Center for American Progress. He served as Director of National Security Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations, Director of the Center for Public Policy Education at the Brookings Institution, Vice President of the Raytheon Company, and Assistant Secretary of Defense for Manpower, Reserve Affairs, Installations, and Logistics. Sean E. Duggan is a research associate for national security at the Center for American Progress, Washington, D.C. Peter M. Juul is a research associate at the Center for American Progress, Washington, D.C., specializing in military affairs. Max A. Bergmann is a research associate at the Center for American Progress, Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Lawrence J. Korb,Max A. Bergmann,Peter M. Juul,Sean E. Duggan
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleContemporary Military, Strategic, and Security Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Security International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.