All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £3.82Trending at £5.44
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.73
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionSet theory can be considered a unifying theory for mathematics. This book covers the fundamentals of the subject.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Cunningham is a Professor of Mathematics at State University of New York, Buffalo, specializing in set theory and mathematical logic. He is a member of the Association for Symbolic Logic, the American Mathematical Society, and the Mathematical Association of America. Cunningham's previous work includes A Logical Introduction to Proof, which was published in 2013.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Cunningham
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- Series TitleCambridge mathematical textbooks
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.