Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis work reconstructs the cultural encounters which led to Mexico's post-revolutionary government. It sets aside the mythology surrounding president Lazaro Cardenas to reveal his dilemma: until he and his followers understood peasant culture, they could not govern.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Becker is Associate Professor of History at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Marjorie Becker
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/01/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note3 maps
- Weight49 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.