All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an intriguing exploration of the ways in which the history of the Spanish Conquest has been misread and passed down to become popular knowledge of these events. The book offers a fresh account of the activities of the best-known conquistadors and explorers, including Columbus, Cortes, and Pizarro.
- Author BiographyMatthew Restall is Associate Professor of Latin American History, Women's Studies, and Anthropology, and Director of Latin American Studies at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of five books, including Maya Conquistador and The Maya World. He lives in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Matthew Restall
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous halftones and 2 tables
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
- £16.99Trending at £17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.