All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume in a series focusing on European parliamentary democracy, this text examines the Parliament's symbolic, representative and legislative roles. Topics include: the forces shaping the future of Europe; alternative scenarios; and a draft constitution of the European Union.
- Author(s)David Coombes
- PublisherFederal Trust for Education & Research
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEuropean Parliamentary Democracy S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFederal Trust for Education & Research
- Weight128 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.