All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel in which Gulnar, a mythical embodiment of womanhood, relates the tale of the seven men from Araby, ostensibly the creme de la creme of the nation, the pillaras of rectitude and the symbols of power and influence.
- Author BiographyGhazi Algosaibi is well-known in the Arab world as a writer of both poetry and prose. Something of a Renaissance figure, his career has spanned academia, politics and the arena of diplomacy, as well as the world of letters. He has published over twenty works in Arabic, including poetry, essays, prose meditations and a novel. Dusting the Colour from Roses is also published by Saqi.
- Author(s)Ghazi Algosaibi
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMiddle Eastern Fiction S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byBasil Hatim,Gavin Watterson
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.95Trending at £11.53
- £7.54Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £16.26Trending at £19.95
- £12.74Trending at £13.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.