All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the period 1920-1990, this book deals with the development of the smaller machines used on estates, allotments, nurseries and large gardens.
- Author BiographyBrian Bell has written 23 books and videos on farming machinery and companies, and contributes to a number of magazines. He has been awarded MBE for his services to agriculture.
- Author(s)Brian Bell
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Pond Publishing Ltd
- Content Note485 illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £60.00
- £17.37Trending at £20.35
- £5.47Trending at £6.74
- £9.63Trending at £11.60
- £14.25Trending at £15.47
- £7.48Trending at £7.99
- £10.16Trending at £12.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.