All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've always wanted to organize your sewing room, this book will help you do just that!
- Author BiographyJamie Mueller learned to sew at a very early age. After graduating from Concordia University with a Bachelor of Arts degree, Jamie's focus shifted to sewing and she became partners with her mother at SunFlower Quilts. She is married to her husband Jonathan and they have one son, Jared. Sewing and quilting is a family tradition and Jamie hopes to see it continue for generations to come. She loves to inspire creativity! Jill Rimes' mother taught her how to sew at the kitchen table. She graduated from Webster University in 1982 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree. She and her husband, Logan, have two daughters, Jamie and Laurel. In 2003, she started SunFlower Quits with the hopes of turning it into a lifelong business with her family. Jill's daughter, Jamie, joined the business after graduation and together they create one-of-a-kind designs that inspire creativity.
- Author(s)Jamie Mueller,Jill Rimes
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note17 colour
- Weight136 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.10
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
- £13.99Trending at £16.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.