All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha Majic investigates the way two San Francisco-based nonprofit organizations negotiate their governmental obligations while maintaining their commitment to outreach and advocacy for sex workers' rights as well as broader socio-political change.
- Author BiographySamantha Majic teaches political science at John Jay College-CUNY. She is also an American Fellow of the AAUW.
- Author(s)Samantha Majic
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleAmerican Governance: Politics, Policy, and Public Law
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.