All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel J. Canary,Tara M. Emmers-Sommer
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication18/12/1998
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Moving Beyond Stereotypes. Sex, Gender, and Emotion. Communicating Intimacy. Communicating Control. Division of Household Labor. Toward an Activity-Based View of Gender.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Canary, PhD, is Professor of Speech Communication at The Pennsylvania State University, University Park campus. Dr. Canary has written several books, book chapters, and journal articles on interpersonal communication and relationships. Tara M. Emmers-Sommer, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of Oklahoma. Dr. Emmers-Sommer's research focuses on relational development and de-escalation; her interests also include the portrayal of women in the media. Sandra Faulkner is a PhD candidate in the Department of Speech Communication at The Pennsylvania State University. Her research interests include topics related to women's health, such as safe sex talk and practices, and she teaches in the women's studies program at Penn State.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.