Sex and Philosophy: Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone De Beauvoir by Edward Fullbrook, Kate Fullbrook (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.52Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 15 Mar
- £20.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir were two of the most brilliant, influential, and scandalous intellectuals of the 20th century. Their committed but notoriously open union created huge controversy in their lifetime. This book examines the personal and intellectual relationship between Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir.
- Author BiographyEdward Fullbrook is a Research Fellow in Economics at the University of the West of England, UK. Together with his late wife, Kate Fullbrook, he is the co-author of Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre: The Remaking of a Twentieth-Century Legend (Basic Books, 1994) and Simone de Beauvoir: A Critical Introduction (Polity, 1997). Kate Fullbrook was Professor of English at the University of the West of England until her death in 2003. Together with her husband, Edward Fullbrook, she co-authored Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre: The Remaking of a Twentieth-Century Legend (Basic Books, 1994) and Simone de Beauvoir: A Critical Introduction (Polity, 1997).
- Author(s)Edward Fullbrook,Kate Fullbrook
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.