All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new edition of the Augustan poet Propertius, based on the latest research into the manuscript tradition. The English preface contains important comments on the way texts are edited and read. Some important emendations discovered in the papers of A. E. Housman are published here for the first time.
- Author BiographyS. J. Heyworth is Bowra Fellow and Tutor in Classics at Wadham College, Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- Language(s)English & Latin
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Classical Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight378 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byS. J. Heyworth
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.