Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £6.24Trending at £6.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.09
- £6.95Trending at £8.18
- £11.68Trending at £13.05
- £12.14Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and analyses contemporary discourse seems to provide a choice in the way sexual identities and sexual difference. This title includes essays that elaborate on different aspects of this deadlock of sexual difference.
- Author BiographyRenata Salecl is Senior Researcher at the Institute of Criminology at the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) and Centennial Professor at the London School of Economics. She is the author of The Spoils of Freedom: Psychoanalysis and Feminism After the Fall of Socialism and (Per)versions of Love and Hate.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series Title[SIC] Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight672 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRenata Salecl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.