All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamed for their get away from it all appeal for travellers of all budgets, the Seychelles are also a haven for those interested in natural history. This guide contains a detailed introduction to the island's ecosystem, from coastal life and coral reefs to nature reserves and conservation.
- Author BiographyLyn Mair has lectured on board expedition and cruise ships to the Seychelles on many occasions, an expert on Indian Ocean ornithology and nature. She has also worked on environmental projects for World Heritage on Aldabra Island in the Seychelles. Lynnath Beckley is a marine scientist who writes papers for international journals and magazines and was editor of the South African Journal of Marine Science.
- Author(s)Lyn Mair,Lynnath Beckley
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/06/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel guides(Slow Travel))
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date13/12/2005
- Content Note37 maps, 8 colour photos
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.