All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the extreme parts of the planet, from the driest desert and the snowiest mountains to the deepest depths of the ocean and the highest waterfalls.
- Author BiographySeymour Simon is a former teacher and the author of more than 200 science books for children, more than half of which have been names Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students. He is the recipient of many awards honoring the body of his work, among them the Washington Post/Children's Book Guild Award.
- Author(s)Seymour Simon
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.99Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.