Sh*t on My Hands: A Down and Dirty Companion to Early Parenthood by Bunny Banyai, Madeleine Hamilton (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSh*t on My Hands is a pithy commentary on the twists and turns of parenting under-twos.
- Author BiographyBunny Banyai and Madeleine Hamilton know all about the realities of parenting. Bunny is a copywriter who lives with her two daughters, her stepdaughter and a partner more adept than most at ponytails and plaits. Madeleine is a part-time historian, part-time writer and full-time mother of three. Together they form a dynamic duo, taking all the love and frustration that comes with motherhood, and turning it into witty and practical advice for the modern-day parent. Their blog shitonmyhands.tumblr.com has a large online following.
- Author(s)Bunny Banyai,Madeleine Hamilton
- PublisherExplore Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExplore Australia
- Content NoteTwo colour throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width161 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £107.73Trending at £121.14
- £79.00Trending at £110.43
- £11.11Trending at £11.99
- £21.24Trending at £25.44
- £9.09Trending at £9.53
- £33.03Trending at £34.19
- £10.77Trending at £16.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.