All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be young, American, and white at the dawn of the twenty-first century? By exploring this question and revealing the everyday social processes by which high school students define white identities, this book offers insights into the social construction of race and whiteness among youth.
- Author BiographyPamela Perry is Assistant Professor of Community Studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Pamela Perry
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.