Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionAnimation variously entertains, enchants, and offends, yet there have been no convincing explanations of how these films do so. This book proposes performance as the common touchstone for understanding the principles underlying the construction, execution, and reception of cartoons.
- Author BiographyDonald Crafton is The Joseph and Elizabeth Robbie Professor of Film, Television, and Theatre at the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of The Talkies and Before Mickey.
- Author(s)Donald Crafton
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note21 color images, 72 black & white images
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.