All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZiggy and friends are excited about their overnight camping trip to Caesar's Creek State Park--named after a Shawnee chief. Their camp counselor fills the campers' imaginations with stories about her ancestors. When Ziggy and the gang decide to test their courage, things don't go quite as planned. Illustrations.
- Author BiographySharon M. Draper is a New York Times bestselling author and recipient of the Margaret A. Edwards Award honoring her significant and lasting contribution to writing for teens. She has received the Coretta Scott King Award for both Copper Sun and Forged by Fire. Her Out of My Mind has won multiple awards and has been a New York Times bestseller for well over three years. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she taught high school English for twenty-five years and was named National Teacher of the Year. Visit her at SharonDraper.com.
- Author(s)Sharon M. Draper
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleClubhouse Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notef-c gloss cvr, no sfx; b&w int ill
- Weight92 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jesse Joshua Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementReissue
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £64.79Trending at £68.32
- £20.95Trending at £22.13
- £9.79Trending at £10.31
- £11.99Trending at £13.48
- £7.00Trending at £8.86
- £10.00Trending at £13.48
- £3.49Trending at £3.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.