All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the gendered political ecology brought about by conflicting local interests and changing developmental initiatives in a West African village.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Schroeder is Director of African Studies and Assistant Professor of Geography at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Richard A. Schroeder
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Critical Human Geography
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note13 b/w photographs, 14 tables, and 3 maps.
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.