All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers many of the delightful features of Shakespeare country , the area lying within a radium of some fifteen miles around Stratford-Upon-Avon and one of the loveliest parts of Great Britain. It includes many photographs.
- Author(s)Susan Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/1989
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMermaid Books
- Out-of-print date09/06/1994
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight660 g
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rob Talbot
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.