All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.02
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionLeading literary scholars and historians examine Shakespeare's engagement with the characteristic questions of early modern political thought.
- Author BiographyDavid Armitage is the Lloyd C. Blankfein Professor of History at Harvard University. Conal Condren is a Scientia Professor Emeritus at the University of New South Wales and an Honorary Professor at the Centre for the History of European Discourses, University of Queensland. Andrew Fitzmaurice is Associate Professor of History at the University of Sydney.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAndrew Fitzmaurice,Conal Condren,David Armitage
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.