All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how the self is revealed or exposed in the experience of reading, viewing and writing about Shakespeare. It intends to inspire readers to think and write about their personal relationship with Shakespeare: about how the poems and plays - and writing about them - can reveal or transform our sense of ourselves.
- Author BiographyTheodora Papadopoulou obtained her PhD at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. William McKenzie has taught at University College London and King's College London, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare Now!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTheodora Papadopoulou,William McKenzie
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.