CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging 2002 study of patronage, relating to Shakespeare and the culture of his time.
- Author BiographyPaul Whitfield White is Associate Professor of English at Purdue University. He is the author of Theatre and Reformation: Protestantism, Patronage, and Playing in Tudor England (1993) and editor of Marlowe, History and Sexuality (1998) and Reformation Biblical Drama (OP). Suzanne R. Westfall is Professor of English and Theatre at Lafayette College. She is the author of Patrons and Performance: Early Tudor Household Revels, and articles on patronage and household theatre.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPaul Whitfield White,Suzanne R. Westfall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.