All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA study that describes and chronicles the mythology of Venice that was formulated in the Middle Ages. It focuses on how that mythology was employed by Shakespeare to explore themes of conversion, change, and metamorphosis.
- Author BiographyGraham Holderness is Professor of English at the University of Hertfordshire, and author or editor of numerous studies in early modern and modern literature, drama and theology.
- Author(s)Graham Holderness
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAnglo-Italian Renaissance Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Michele Marrapodi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.