All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsPostgraduate students and scholars of Shakespeare, especially Global Shakespeare and Shakespeare in translation. Shakespeare and translation is a growing field in the US at postgraduate level and above. Theatre practitioners/international Shakespeare associations and festivals with an interest in global, non-English, performances of Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyTon Hoenselaars is Professor of Early Modern English Literature and Culture at the English Department of Utrecht University. He is the founding Chairman of the Shakespeare Society of the Low Countries (SGNV) and President of the European Shakespeare Research Association (ESRA). He is a leading figure in international Shakespeare studies with an excellent reputation and profile. He is the 2012 Sam Wanamaker Fellow.
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.28Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.10Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.