All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £4.99Trending at £6.30
- £12.49Trending at £13.13
- £7.12Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Erne's groundbreaking study includes a new preface that reviews the controversy the book has triggered.
- Author BiographyLukas Erne is Professor of English at the University of Geneva. He has been the Fowler Hamilton Research Fellow at Christ Church, University of Oxford, and the recipient of research fellowships at the Folger Shakespeare Library and the Huntington Library. Lukas Erne's other publications include this book's sequel Shakespeare and the Book Trade (2013), Shakespeare's Modern Collaborators (2008) and Beyond 'The Spanish Tragedy': A Study of the Works of Thomas Kyd (2001). He is also the editor, with Guillemette Bolens, of Medieval and Early Modern Authorship (2011), of The First Quarto of Romeo and Juliet (2007) and, with M. J. Kidnie, of Textual Performances: The Modern Reproduction of Shakespeare's Drama (2004). The first edition of Shakespeare as Literary Dramatist was published in 2003 and was named a 'book of the year' in the Times Literary Supplement.
- Author(s)Lukas Erne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.