All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive overview of Shakespeare for children and young people from the National Theatre, Globe Education and Shakespeare 4 Kidz to film and manga adaptations. This title covers stage and screen productions, shortened versions, prose narratives and picture books, animations and original novels, plays and films rewriting Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyAbigail Rokison is Lecturer in Drama and English in the Education Faculty in Cambridge and Director of Studies in English and Drama at Homerton College, Cambridge, UK. She is Chair of the trustees of the British Shakespeare Association.
- Author(s)Dr. Abigail Rokison-Woodall
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.