All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Shakespearean language. It examines the relation of the modern actor to the Shakespearean text; the nuances of his language; and the fundamentals of grammar. It also considers the iambic code and the importance of formal rhetoric in Elizabethan England.
- Author BiographyLESLIE O'DELL is Associate Professor of Theatre and English at Wilfrid Laurier University and Text Consultant for the Stratford Festival in Ontario.
- Author(s)Leslie O'Dell
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.