Shakespeare's Legal Language: A Dictionary by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £226.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- £131.76Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £10.89
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £11.68Trending at £21.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis encyclopedia-style dicitonary explores early modern social life, legal thought, and the interactions within Shakespearean drama.
- Author BiographyB. J. Sokol is Professor at Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK Mary Sokol is Honorary Research Fellow withThe Bentham Project at University College London, UK. She is a qualified lawyer and the co-author of Shakespeare, Law and Marriage (CUP).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAthlone Shakespeare Dictionary S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight888 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byB. J. Sokol,Mary Sokol
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.