All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than just a book of definitions, this dictionary provides a comprehensive account of Shakespeare's portrayal of military life, tactics, and technology. The military action of many of Shakespeare's plays show that he possessed an extraordinarily detailed knowledge of warfare, both ancient and modern. Edelman at Edith Cowan Uni, WA.
- Author BiographyCharles Edelman is Honorary Senior Fellow at Edith Cowan University, Australia.
- Author(s)Charles Edelman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudent Shakespeare Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
- £9.16Trending at £10.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.