All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionMaking a unique intervention in an incipient but powerful resurgence of academic interest in character-based approaches to Shakespeare, this book brings scholars and theatre practitioners together to rethink why and how character continues to matter. Contributors seek in particular to expand our notions of what Shakespearean character is.
- Author BiographyYu Jin Ko, is Professor of English at Wellesley College, USA. Michael W. Shurgot is Professor of Humanities at South Puget Sound Community College, USA.
- Author(s)Michael W. Shurgot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Performance and Early Modern Drama
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byYu Jin Ko
- Series Edited byDr. Helen Ostovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.