All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA re-reading of the two sequences of Shakespeare's English history plays.
- Author BiographyNicholas Grene is Professor of English Literature at Trinity College, Dublin.
- Author(s)Nicholas Grene
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.