All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.76
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows that in Shakespearean comedy language is always a dynamic, active protagonist of the drama.
- Author(s)Keir Elam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/1984
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.