All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second phase of the civil rights movement (1965-1973) was a pivotal period in the development of ethnic groups in the United States. This title creates an intercultural frame to study the historical and cultural connections among Puerto Ricans, African Americans, and Chicanos/as since the 1960s.
- Author BiographyMARTA E. SANCHEZ is Professor of Literature at Arizona State University and Professor Emerita at the University of California, San Diego, where she taught from 1977 to 2004.
- Author(s)Marta Ester Sanchez
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleChicana Matters Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note3 line drawings
- Weight445 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.03
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.05Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.