CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionReaching into ancient spiritual and mythical teachings, the authors of this title revive a feminine archetype of leadership: generative, cooperative, creative, empathetic. In the Indian yogic tradition, these qualities are associated with Shakti, the source of creation, sustenance and transformation that powers the cycle of life.
- Author BiographyNilima Bhat is the founder-director of Sampurnah, The Wholeness Practice and coauthor of My Cancer is Me: The Journey From Illness to Wholeness. She writes a monthly column called Shakti Speaks on women's concerns and gender relations in DNA, a national daily in India. Raj Sisodia is the FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson. He is also Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of Conscious Capitalism Inc. The author of seven books, Raj is best known as the coauthor (with Whole Foods founder John Mackey) of Conscious Capitalism, a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller that has sold over 110,000 copies.
- Author(s)Nilima Bhat,Raj Sisodia
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width59 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.