All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 15in the Shaman King series, the bestselling series that blends the best in martial arts with a mythical hero.
- Author BiographyHiroyuki Takei debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1997 by creating Butsu Zone . He then became one of the most popular creators and artists in Japan by creating Shaman King in 1998. To date, with the release of all 19 volumes of the graphic novel, this title has sold over 16 million copies. It was produced as an anime in 2001 and it became an instant hit. Takei was awarded the Hop Step Award and Tezuka Award.
- Author(s)Hiroyuki Takei
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Series TitleShaman King
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.99Trending at £11.53
- £7.55Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £7.37Trending at £7.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.