All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to self-realization and reattunement with nature that utilizes the ancient shamanic wisdom of cultures from around the world.
- Author BiographyKenneth Meadows (1925-2002) is internationally respected for his work in adapting shamanic wisdom to the contemporary world. He was the author of a number of bestselling books, including Earth Medicine, The Medicine Way, Rune Power, and Shamanic Experience, and was founder of the Faculty of Shamanics.
- Author(s)Kenneth Meadows
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication09/04/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note39 b&w illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition, New Edition of Where Eagles Fly
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £7.00
- £12.95Trending at £13.34
- £11.99Trending at £17.22
- £12.99Trending at £13.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.70
- £18.95Trending at £31.22
- £12.46Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.