All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring accounts from renowned contemporary working shamans about their first moments of spiritual epiphany.
- Author BiographyItzhak Beery is an internationally recognized shamanic healer and teacher. He was initiated into the Circle of 24 Yachaks by his Quechua teacher in Ecuador and by Amazonian Kanamari Page. He has also trained intensively with other elders from South and North America. The founder of ShamanPortal.org and cofounder of the New York Shamanic Circle, he is on the faculty of New York Open Center. The author of The Gift of Shamanism, he lives in New York.
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byItzhak Beery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £13.90Trending at £23.09
- £20.01Trending at £30.13
- £11.68Trending at £13.85
- £13.94Trending at £23.09
- £11.00Trending at £15.10
- £8.86Trending at £11.07
- £10.18Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.