Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.53Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionJungian analyst Mario Jacoby provides an exploration of the many aspects of shame and shows how it occupies a central place in our emotional experience.
- Author BiographyMario Jacoby is a training analyst, lecturer and member of the Curatorium of the C. G. Jung Institute in Zurich. He is the author of Numerous Articles and Books in Analytical Psychology Such as Individuation and Narcissism, Longing for Paradise and The Analytical Encounter.
- Author(s)Mario Jacoby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byDouglas Whitcher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.