Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive study on the social history of China during the first half of the 20th century. It draws on abundant sources and studies which have appeared in the People's Republic of China since the early 1980sand which have not been systematically used in Western historiography.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Perry
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.