All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the influence of centres of Islamic learning in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt. This book claims that Saudi oil money is fuelling Salafi Islam in and geographical terrains as disparate as the remote hamlets of the Swat valley in Pakistan and sprawling megacities such as Jakarta.
- Author BiographyMasooda Bano is Associate Professor and University Research Lecturer at the Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. Keiko Sakurai is Professor at the Faculty of International Research and Education, School of International Liberal Studies, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleExploring Muslim Contexts
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKeiko Sakurai,Masooda Bano
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.